/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Introducing our October Guest Designer

Congratulations and welcome to our October guest designer, Becca Whitham!

I am a former D.O.T.S/CTMH consultant who still loves (and has way too much of) every scrap of paper and stamp.  In my non-crafting life, I am an aspiring author.  I've won a couple awards, finished a few novels, but am still several years away from having a publishable novel ready to sell.  I am an Army wife and mom currently living in Oklahoma, but Washington State will always be home.  My husband and I have been married almost twenty-nine years.  We have two grown children, one son-in-law, and no pets...or grandchildren...not that I'm, you know, hinting at anything. 

Thank you, Becca!  We're excited to have you join us here in October!  

Don't forget that all of our September challenges end Monday.  There's still a little time to link up!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Becca! I love seeing your creations!

Brittany said...

Welcome, Becca! We look forward to having you participate in our challenges this month! :)

Jody Gustafson said...

How fun to have you all month. Can't wait!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Woot, woot! So excited to be on TWO DT with you this week! You always inspire me and I cannot wait to see your creations, Becca! :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Becca! Always love your artwork and look forward to seeing more!