/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, July 30, 2012

It's a “Scraps” Challenge!


We're excited to bring you a “Scraps” challenge 
this week.  

Dig into your Close to My Heart paper and use up some scraps! This challenge can be any type of crafty project using some of your favorite Close To My Heart goodies.  It can be a layout, card or a paper craft!   You'll have all week to join us!  AND you have until this Saturday, Aug. 4 at 10 pm EST to enter ALL of the July challenges and be eligible for our Top Ten!
We here at H2H love to see what YOU create, so let's go! 

First up, our Guest DT Marg:


Thanks for joining us this month Marg - we loved having you and your beautiful artwork!

Now let's see what  Design Team B has created. 







 
 Nancy





So are you ready to get scrappy? Get your artwork ready and posted to your blog and then link up back here. Remember, you MUST include Close To My Heart products in order to enter our challenges!  Thanks for playing along here at H2H Challenges!!

Happy Scrappin’ and Stampin’!

10 comments:

Annette Clark said...

I love scraps challenges, can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with! Thanks to everyone at H2H for all your hard work and inspiration!

debbi taylor said...

I have used all my scraps of white card to punch my little hearts out - great challenge

Anonymous said...

This was sooooooo fun! I really love using scraps. :-) Hugs, B

Stacy said...

Another fun challenge! I love using scraps. Thanks ladies!

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful job using scraps...I added mine because I love the challenge this week. Hope you guys like it!

Cindy said...

Great Challenge and the sample cards are great, too!

Doreen said...

I am definitely the Queen of Scraps, b/c I keep everything! I used my scraps of Sophia to create a card using the current CTMH SOTM, too. Check it out on my blog at
http://whereisyourhappyplace.blogspot.com/2012/07/ctmh-sotm-blog-hop-august-2012-baroque.html

LOVE your challenges! Thanks for all of the inspiration. :)

~doreen at whereisyourhappyplace.blogspot.com

Amy Moore said...

I really should challenge myself EVERY week to use up my scraps!! Every once in awhile I'll pull out scraps to make small 3x3 thank you cards which I include in my customers orders.

Pam E. said...

Thanks for the CHALLENGE!!!! I think I need to challenge myself to do this more often.

Heather Jane said...

This was a lot of fun! The sketch pattern on page 10 of the new "Make it from your Heart" book was perfect for this challenge!