/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, July 9, 2012

A "geometric" challenge

Welcome to another week of challenges with H2H. How are you enjoying our new DT members?? I'm sorry I was absent last week but I am home from the hospital and almost feeling back to normal.

This week, our challenge is to include the following:

Line, Line, Circle, Square

Yep.

That means two items on your card must be lines, one must be a circle and one must be a square. All 4 items must be present and accounted for. Now these don't all have to be images - you can use embellishments for any of these shapes as long as we can see what you mean each item to be.

Let's see what our Guest DT and Team A have in the works for this challenge:


From our Guest DT Marg! Super cute!






So are you ready to let your geometric flag fly? Get your artwork ready and posted to your blog and then link up back here. Remember, you MUST include Close To My Heart products in order to enter our challenges!

Have fun and I'll see you back here soon with the June Top Ten announcement -

10 comments:

Erin M. {@1craftytexan} said...

What a fun and unique challenge this week! I
Hope I get a chance to play. The design team did such a great job!!

Josie (Joanne Barnes) said...

I brought minimal supplies to play with while I'm on vacation so was pleased to find a challenge I could do. Thanks!

Becca-expressions said...

Oh...this one is going to be fun. I see all kinds of great interpretations heading our way!

Pam E. said...

I love this challenge and think it will be hard to post just once!

Paige Dolecki said...

Thanks for the inspiration Design Team! Loved this challenge - it helped me create a fun guy card!

Paige

TINA said...

I usually never participate in the geometric challenges, but this one worked!!! Thank you for the opportunity to stretch my brain.

Sarah "Walms" said...

Never seen a geometric challenge before. Fun! Thanks for giving me something new!

Anonymous said...

What an interesting challenge!
Thanks for the inspiring artwork!
- Joyce

Romaine said...

Great inspiration, ladies! Fun to do!

comopark1886 said...

Loved the challenge!