/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Five knocks out the ABC Challenge!

Sorry for the little bit late post. Somehow, Thursday always sneaks right by me and I sometimes forget to get this post ready in time for early morning. But better late than never! And this week we have some congrats to send to our ABC Challenge Friday Five - our choices are:

Beautiful work ladies!

Are you ready to strut your stuff this week for our Birthday challenge? There's still time to get your entry posted!! Deadline is Sunday night at 10 pm EST.

See you Monday when we announce this week's prize winner and next week's challenge!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Thanks for choosing my "ribbit" wall hanging. This makes my day.