/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Our final team member intro - heeerrree's Kelly!

Our last but not least team is the uber talented Kelly Triggs:


For those of you who don't know Kelly, here's a little info:

"I am delighted to say I have the privilege of being a stay-at-home mom to my 3 kiddos....Maddie (16yrs), Sarah (12yrs) and Nicholas (7yrs). I have been happily married to my high school sweetheart for 18 years and we will be celebrating a total of 22 years together this October. We are still very much like two teenagers in love!! (Ask my kids…they’ll tell you how much they groan when we snuggle!) We have a beautiful home out in Surprise, AZ. I was born and raised here in Arizona and love the 9 months of year when it’s beautiful! The other 3 blistering months are spent inside where it’s nice and cool in the air conditioning ‘cutting paper’ (as my hubby would say!)


I love all things crafty!! I was introduced to Close To My Heart 13 years ago, when it was originally D.O.T.S. (Dozens Of Terrific Stamps). After being a club member for a while, it was soon apparent to me I needed to join and get the products I loved at a discount! I have since learned I love to teach scrapbooking and papercrafting at workshops and home gatherings. It has also been my pleasure to be invited by Close To My Heart to do artwork for their catalogs, be a guest teacher and layout designer for Album Retreats, teach at Extravaganza at their annual conventions, taken 3rd place twice in their Convention Album Contest and won numerous other contest awards.

I am thrilled to be selected to be a new Design Team member and look forward to sharing some fantastic artwork with our fabulous products!!"

We are thrilled to have Kelly join us - take a look at a sample of her artwork:


You can see more of Kelly's wonderful artwork at her blog Stampin' All Day or visit her website here. Welcome Kelly!

So are you ready for some new challenges from this fabulous team? We're getting the ball rolling first thing tomorrow so be here and join in the fun!

No comments: