/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Friday, May 28, 2010

This Friday Five worked the color challange!

I know the colors were a little challenging last week but everyone did a great job using them in their artwork - you're all amazing! But the Friday Five is, well, just 5 so, hard as the choice was, here we go - congratulations to the following creators:




Such a great variety of color interpretation - stars, a bird, a butterfly, a frog and a flower - awesome!
If you want to see the full card, click the image to go to the blog. And leave some love for the winners while you're there!

** Brenda, Dawn and Jody - can you email me please so I can send your badge info to you? My email is mbryt1@bex.net.

A new challenge will be posted Monday along with the announcement of our June Guest DT! Deneen, our current Guest DT will be playing along with us again Monday and I can't wait to see what she comes up with!  And don't forget, you have until Sunday night at 10:00 pm EST to enter the Stamp your own Background challenge! See you soon!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Thank you so much!! What an honor to be chosen for Friday Five!!

Jody Gustafson said...

Wow! I agree with Brenda...It's an honor to be one of the Friday Five!
Thanks for the opportunity.

Unknown said...

Congrats Ladies!!!

Joanne Gilch said...

I'm with Saday...congrats to the winners!